Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Musings

Last night the Indians were forced to play their home-opener in Milwaukee due to snow. Thus, the Cleveland Indians of Milwaukee beat the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Somewhere, Babe Ruth is wishing there was enough coke in hell snort away the embarrassment.

I just used hot-coco powder in lieu of coffee creamer at work. Conservatively, I would have to rate this as one of the top 5 ideas any human has ever had, ever.

In sheer boredom, I have been attempting to hack together some screenplays. In order to learn how it is done as well as directorial jargon, I have been reading screenplays already made into movies. I have come to the conclusion that a slightly shriveled left scrotum can write a Hollywood screenplay. Read Snakes on a Plane, you'll see what I mean.

As an addendum to my comment earlier about the coco-powder- Carmen Electra, noted genital war magnate, has started the "Naked Models Wrestling League" This ranks several spots above my coco- idea.

I was brain storming band names earlier. I wanted something that showed some sort of ancient philosophical paradox or historical allusion. My wife came up with "Archimedes Screw". This is why I love her.

Lastly, ask yourself this hypothetical question. If you were gay, and you were attracted to me, why wouldn't you tell me, just freakin tell me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home