Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nothing to Lose

Ohhhhhh it's been a long time kiddies. Daddy has been finding a new place for mommy and daddy to shack and much has happened that was blogworthy. Halloween was fun, if anyone has not seen the photographs of me dressed as Mr. Miyagi I will try to post them soon. Speaking of photographs, there were a lot of riske' photos taken at the annual law school orgy (halloween party). I overheard the comment "she's gonna eat more sausage tonight than Kobayashi", and I fear that may have been a supernaturally accurate prophesy. Good times for one and all kiddies.
Switching to a serious subject though, I have a proposal for the law school. At this point in my career, straight C- and straight A's would make absolutely no difference for my job prospects. I have nothing to lose or gain but wasted time and effort. I mean seriously, bottom half, bottom quarter, is there even a difference at this point? So I think the school should install a "3L phone it in" rule. Here, 3Ls can phone in the rest of their semester and receive automatic B-. Lets get the bean counters working on this one.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally, Harold... I've been awaiting your return in eager anticipation.

    Know any good fourteentastics?

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Harold said…

    Yes I have finally moved in and I have some time to do something other than slowly march towards death.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home