Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lets not kid ourselves

I've come to realize how extraordinarily deluded our hypothetical questions are in class. We are asked about what we would do if our multimillion dollar client asked our prestigious lawfirm to certify a fraudulent press release. We are asked further, what would we do if that client's actions would be detrimental to another multimillion dollar client. Lets not kid ourselves, I would kick my own crotch to have that "problem" some day. This is probably more along the lines of what we would have to endure: My court appointed homeless client has urinated himself in the janitor's closet that I call an office, and has stolen a sandwich from my other client. Client #2 is also a court appointed indigent, and he has a hankering for that two day old sandwich he thought he had earlier. How do we handle the theft of said sandwich from one client to the other, and what do we have to disclose to client #2 about client #1's indiscretions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home