Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So You're Saying I've Got a Change.....

Perhaps this is the 3 P.M. white Russian talking, but I have a plan that will benefit just about everyone involved, except for the general public that expects competent legal representation. No matter how poor the overall scores are, the top 70% pass the bar exam correct? I don't know if it is a requirement that a candidate graduate from an accredited law school, a law school at all, undergrad, highschool or middle school. But if the answer is no, then Houston, we have lift off. We all pitch in about a hundred dollars, and use the money to register "unlikely candidates" to take the bar exam. I'm mainly looking towards Oklahoma, with a high preference for non-English speakers. Learning disability is a plus, and all applicants must be under the age of 12. I don't know how many of these "creative candidates" it will take to ensure all of us are above the 30% line, but every little bit helps. Of course, this entire plan is predicated upon the notion that I can outscore a blind, Spanish speaking 12 year old Oklahoman......Damn, I need to think of a better plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home