Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I must stop drinking at 3 P.M.

As many of you noticed, I managed to even misspell the title of my latest alcohol induced blog. You will have to forgive me, but whenever I am struck by the inspiration of sweet potato spirits, I cannot say no to my muse. "The Dude" would be proud of my recent obsession with white Russians, caused in no small part by the realization that I am once again in the mid-semester doldrums that I have made into a ritual. That time of the year when the novelty of "keeping up with reading" wears off and reruns of "Ed" seem like a better alternative to class, this always manages to put me several hundred pages behind in each class. I guess I should get back to work so I can catch up now........as soon as I finish swirling this sweet brown concoction over my palate.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are ed reruns back on again?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home