Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ohhhh little kiddies......

Yeah, it's been a long ass time. But family health problems, a wedding and countless papers could not keep me from expressing my mindless dribble. Those of you who call me "friend" probably already know that it is almost time for my great transformation, from boy to man. That's right, my bachelor party. I expect everyone to be there, doing their best to slay the dragon of "Arfeo" using the sword of "alcohol" and the shield of "strippers". But I want to implore everyone to be honest in this endeavors. I went to a bachelor party in Vegas a few months back and as custom, some boys went MIA. Of course no one came back to the tribe honest enough to say "I gave the tranny a stinky pinky" or "Clay and I DV'd the old Italian bird". No, everyone had some convoluted story mixed with magic, tragedy and heroic triumph. "I am missing 6 hours and 900 dollars because I dropped my wallet and the stripper helped me find it". Suuuuuuuure Phil, that's what strippers do. They are the omnicaring, moral, sugarplum fairies of Las Vegas. So please gents, if you are brave enough to unsheathe your piece, and taint it with the essence of 35 year old mother of four, then be brave enough to own up to it. After all, we are all friends.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This night has potential. If all goes to plan, you will be the one with the love juice of a 40 year old ex-hooker turned straight crackhead on your penis.

    Boo-ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home