Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Monday, November 21, 2005

Important Constitutional Law

If anyone isn't familiar with Lawrence v. Texas, it is the monumental case in Texas where a man was caught cleaning his boyfriend's pipes, and the Supreme Court found that it should not be illegal. After all, what do we have, if not the right to shunt our fellow man's colon. I am really passionate about this case because it is a really slippery slope. If the state is allowed to tell us we can't assbang men, then what is to stop them from telling us we can't go number two with our women.....or animals. I really hope my professor calls on me and asks me what the rule of law is in this case and how it is different from Bowers v. Hardwick. That way I can say...."In Bowers, we were told that it is not ok to slip my buddy's yammies. But in Lawrence, the court told us that we have a constitutional right to precariously mount other guys, and follow that up by yanking on their backs." What I love about law is that it never fails to come to the correct conclusion.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But the real question - can I legally perform the glass bottom boat?

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about the case of Hot Carl vs. the State of Decency? Also, is there a law against German schizer films?

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Anhoni Patel said…

    HA! This was hilarious. I don't think I've ever read so many references to sodomy before. Good job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home