Harold and Kumar Went to Law School

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's not that I'm lazy Bob, It's that I just don't care

I'm struggling to stay awake in my PR class today. The hangover is starting to get to me. Is it Friday? No. It is Thursday, but Wednesday is the new Friday dont you know. So to me it feels like Saturday. I looke to my neighbor, she has typed another page of notes since class started. The sound of people typing their notes is like a mocking laugh to me now saying "youre the only loser that doesn't know what's going on." Everyone laughs at some joke that passes clean over my head. The neighbor has typed two pages worth of notes. I think my ball is trapped, again, in that slot in my underwear thats supposed to let me have easy access to bathroom utilities. Every second that my clock ticks off feels like slow motion. I couldn't possibly be more anxious to go back home and sleep. She has three pages now, and this is starting to get ridiculous. It's not that I'm lazy you see, it's that I just don't care. If I work twice as hard, Initech's stock goes up a quarter of a percent and I get nothing. I think my ball is finally free. Four pages. I just posted a high score on Tetris. Well at least no one can claim I accomplished nothing today.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont worry deuce, if you get fired i can always get you a job at pentrode.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont worry deuce, if you get fired i can always get you a job at penitrode.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home